Wednesday, April 27, 2011

iPad Buzz : Geeks Hate It

Since Apple announce its latest creation the Ipad , a lookalike low cost tablet pc, there’s been a lot of buzz on the release of this product.
Apple is said to be releasing this product very soon and as I was typing this blog post, iPad seekers have already been waiting in line outside the Flagship Apple Store in Fifth Avenue Manhattan to have purchase the iPad as it makes its debut in New York City.
But as my blog says it …. “geeks hate it” … well you decide.
I’m a self confessed geek and for me i rather own a netbook instead of an iPad. Why?
Let’s check out my details:-
The iPad:-
  1. It’s a tablet PC without a keyboard, though you need to fork out extra bucks to have an optional keyboard hardware.
  2. The internet is based on a 3G network , far too slow for geekies.
  3. No USB Ports, no card reader slot, no HDMI ….. 
  4. Small based storage (16GB, 32GB and 64GB) …. kinda like a bigger size iPhone
  5. iPhone based interface (I’m an Android phone user … haha)
For me, why I choose the netbook over iPad are mainly due high storage space and usb ports.
Though netbooks are equipped with Microsoft Windows operating system (the buggy O.S. of the universe…lol), i’m also anticipating what Google will provide with their Chrome OS stated release this year. As my posts can also be stated as “iPad : Average Joes Love It”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...